Dream travel team

Dream travel team

Monday, May 29, 2023

DAY 2. JET LAGGED. LOVE LOVE PORTO. IT WAS A WONDER AROUND FREE DAY BEFORE MEETING THE GROUP FOR DINNER



L
I love all the tiles on the building 
Handsome man I picked up 🤭


Santa Catarina street, it’s an amazing shooting street




This building is incredible on Santa Catarina 
Nummy…
A very refreshing super Bock



Fixer upper in an amazing location
Sunny and wonderful, watching the people, very well dressed people
Say what…..
Handsome man in his new chapeau 
I love all the orange tiled roofs 
Enjoying the views from the roof top pool


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2. JET LAGGED. LOVE LOVE PORTO. IT WAS A WONDER AROUND FREE DAY BEFORE MEETING THE GROUP FOR DINNER

L I love all the tiles on the building  Handsome man I picked up 🤭 Santa Catarina street, it’s an amazing shooting street This building is ...